July 29, 2020
- Deliverable Level Remarks in PDFs: For those of you who live and breathe in PDFs, it’s a very good day. All Firmatek Cloud PDFs created via our PDF Creator now include Deliverable Level Remarks right on the first page. This has been a highly requested feature. Deliverable Level Remarks are important remarks, left by Firmatek Staff, sharing any relevant important and critical info about a specific deliverable and the associated scan. When you create either the PDF summary or the detailed PDF via our PDF Creator, Deliverable Level Remarks will now be included in it.
- PDF file names: All newly generated PDF file names have been modified to make them shorter and to understand exactly what is inside of them by simply looking at the file name.
- Data Table CSV Upload refresh: When performing a Markup, after you uploaded a Data Table CSV, you had to manually refresh the Stockpile Volume Report deliverable page to see the results of your upload. With this update, you do not have to manually refresh anymore. The Stockpile Volume Report will show you the updated results automatically.
- Data Table CSV Upload error alerts: When you upload a Data Table CSV, you could easily see when your upload was successful with the success alert. Now, if your Data Table CSV upload fails for any reason, we will show you an error alert along with what we think could be wrong with the CSV file you are uploading. If you cannot figure out why your upload may be failing, or if the specific error message shown to you is not narrowing down the exact error, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Data Table CSV file you are having issues with, and we will work with you to fix any issues.
- Minor UI enhancement: We have minimized the number of fonts being used in most of Firmatek Cloud to a single one. Yes, if you’re noticing something different starting today but can’t pinpoint why things are a bit more clear and more elegant: it’s because of the font.
- Markup info in Markup Completed email notifications: The “Markup Has Been Submitted” email would show the contact info of the person who created the deliverable, instead of the contact info of the person who actually completed and submitted the markup. This has been fixed.
July 13, 2020
- Site Edit section enhancement: the Site Edit feature has been enhanced to give you a clear idea of what you can edit for your sites. The new simplified Site Edit form maintains the same detailed info as before, while helping you save time with a new design that is simple and clear to understand quickly. You can now easily see how to request important and sensitive modifications for site information modification that can impact all the rest of teams at your company with access to a site in particular.
July 6, 2020
You spoke, we listened. Previously, we had 8 different deliverable statuses that would tell you where the exact deliverable is before it was ready for you. We have simplified this to just 4 statuses:
- Markup Required
- Analyzing (Markup Completed)
- Deliverable Ready
- Some Stockpile Volume Report related emails, for some specific recipients, had incorrect Firmatek Cloud links. This has been fixed.
- 2 edge case scenarios would sometimes result in pending Markups to be marked as completed. This has been fixed.
- Sometimes, when following a very specific edge case flow, more than 1 Stockpile Volume Report related email would go out to the same recipient (aka duplicate email). This has been fixed.
June 29, 2020
- Continued enhancements for drone photo upload experience on step 1.
June 22, 2020
- Continued enhancements for drone photo upload experience on step 1.
June 15, 2020
- As part of the continued enhancements, we have enhanced the drone photo uploading experience further. You should now see fewer failed connections when you are on a slow or problematic internet connection while uploading drone photos.
- An edge case bug fixed on the first step of uploading drone photos – you could move to step 2 without uploading drone photos. This has been fixed.
June 8, 2020
- We have greatly enhanced the uploading experience when it comes to uploading thousands of drone photos. You should experience fewer errors now.
June 1, 2020
Originally, we would show you “No Product Code” and “No Material Name” when the Product Code and/or Material Name had blank values. We heard you, and have updated this to show a blank dash – instead. This is now live in:
- Material Name search results (making it cleaner)
May 25, 2020
- On the latest version of Chrome, some file downloads were resulting in an incorrect .zip extension. This has been fixed.
May 18, 2020
- Enhance existing New User Invite emails to provide more information
- Enhance Password Reset emails to provide more information, like when the password reset email link will expire
May 4, 2020
- Drone ID help: when uploading Drone Photos, it is now easy for you to find out what your specific Drone ID is via the associated tooltip instructions.
- Simplify the UI of the Deliverable detail pages to remove confusion when it comes to seeking support
April 13, 2020
- You can now enable or disable 4 different types of email notifications in your Email Settings area. All emails are enabled by default.
- You can now see all the data relevant to an individual pile when
- Doing a markup related to an individual pile
- Viewing an individual pile
- Editing an existing pile
April 6, 2020
- Deliverable Level Remarks are now enabled for each deliverable.
- Remarks are now instantly and clearly visible on Stockpile Volume Report detail pages
- Reduce pile color translucency for better visibility and printouts
- When you hover over any file in “EXISTING FILES” section, you will see the name of the person who uploaded the file and the timestamp (in CT) it was uploaded.
- All time zones are now in CT so that daylight saving related changes do not cause confusion
- Huge revamp of all our email notifications to ensure proper and timely delivery to all of your teams, whether you have 2 members in your team or 2,000.
- Some file downloads resulted in issues in the latest version of Chrome on both Windows and macOS. This has been fixed.
- When a word in Product Code or Material Name overflowed to a new sentence in Stockpile Volume Report, it would cut off. This has been fixed.
March 9, 2020
- Material Library has a new home! We moved it from living inside the actual Stockpile Volume Report section to its own dedicated section on Site Details page.
- Mass values in the UI and the PDFs are now rounded to the nearest whole number. Downloaded CSVs will still show the full, unmodified raw value.
- On step 2 of drone photo upload process, it is now much clearer which information you have to provide when choosing a date for “FLIGHT DATE”.
- We have simplified the helper text on drone photo upload pages to clarify what’s needed for a successful upload.
- A bug caused issues when uploading files over 180 MB to the “EXISTING FILES” section, resulting in some files not uploading properly. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue on Microsoft Edge, on Windows, where some maps were not loading fully or properly on the first try when viewing some deliverables. This has been fixed.
March 2, 2020
- In the “EXISTING FILES” section, if you uploaded a file which had spaces in the filename, we would remove the spaces when you redownloaded the file. This has been fixed. We will leave the filename exactly as it was when it was uploaded.